About the Department
The Department of Botany and Plant Pathology offers programs leading to B.S., M.A., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees
- pursue undergraduate or graduate training in plant biology
- participate in interdisciplinary research and training opportunities in both fundamental and applied fields
- programs range from molecular and cellular processes to the global ecosystem levels of organization
- pursue careers in both the public and private sector by local, state, national or international employers
- our faculty teach and advise students enrolled in various undergraduate and graduate programs
Please contact us for additional information about our programs and student services. Inquiries may be directed to the Department Head or to any faculty member.