We are delighted to open up for applications for the 2023 USDA-NIFA-REEU funded internship for undergraduate students.
Applicants will need to be signed into a Google account to upload the required documents.
In the first part of the application, applicants will be required to provide contact information, personal demographic information, education history, contact information for three personal references, and emergency contact information.
In the second part, applicants will be required to upload a ≤ 1-page (12-point font, 1-inch margins, single space) PDF that succinctly answers the following three questions:
- What is your background/life history (≤ 300 words)?
- What are your long-term career goals (≤ 200 words)?
- How does participating in this summer program and/or learning to work with big data help address your career goals (≤ 300 words)?
We recommend that you carefully develop the narrative. Examples are provided.
- The file must be named: BigData_lastname_firstname.pdf
- Only PDF files are accepted
Online Application Form
Applications are due by Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 5pm PST.