Going to a conference? Here are some things you should consider:
- Apply for the GSA Travel Grant!
- Need to make a poster? OSU Student Multimedia services will print 1 poster per term (simply put your thesis course number as the claim)
When you return from your trip, please read the following tips to obtain your reimbursements:
- Common travel rates
- Filling out Travel Reimbursment Entry System (TRES) - SUPER IMPORTANT IF YOU ARE USING INDEX CODES
- GSA is in possession of two poster tubes for students to use for conference travel. Please reach out to a GSA officer to borrow a poster tube.
- Poster Tubes for ownership (~$15) are available at the OSU Beaver Store.
Make an impression
Want to make a lasting impression during your networking sessions? Hand out official Oregon State University networking cards with your information.